NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

PTA, Gauteng

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Self built + Sierra + TWS
Favorite Futures: Stocks and Options

NinjaTrader View Post
Although I fully expected NinjaTrader Brokerage to compete directly with AMP, their owner Dan Culp has thrown a number dirty shots below the belt my way, and as a result I decided to remove them from our list of approved brokerages. Competition is good and healthy but I have standards in how I conduct business.

We are contractually obligated to provide clients the option to obtain a “NinjaTrader on CQG” license for use through AMP. This obligation terminates in March 2015. Existing clients are unaffected and can continue to broker through AMP for as long as you wish.

It is important to know that NinjaTrader will release server side ATM strategies, server side simulation, mobile trading interface and other features sometime in 2015. These important features are exclusive to NinjaTrader Brokerage. Clients with a NinjaTrader Brokerage account prior to the release of these platform advancements are guaranteed NOT to have any price increase to access these features.

Why anyone on this site continues to want anything to do with AMP is beyond me. The incidents of their arrogance and unethical behavior pop up constantly.

For those that aren't aware,...do some digging around on the forum re AMP. AMP taking legal action against futures.io (formerly BMT) is the tip of the ice berg. They are not a company I will ever do business with. Quite surprised any forum regulars who know of AMP's history would want to either.

Sorry,...will not hijack the thread any more. Just needed to be said as yet another case of AMP's arrogance an unethical behavior pops up.

Diversification is the only free lunch
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to DarkPoolTrading for this post: