Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Nashville Tennessee/United States

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, NQ, GC

Back to the Future Trading - The Flux System

I posted my first comment about Flux Trading System last week. Just a quick note today about the CL. Last night I gave the charts a look and could see that the CL "might" make a move at 08:33 CDT this morning. The analytics behind the Flux and the histograms "predict" possible moves. This morning, the CL moved short at 08:34:10 on the 512 tick chart. To me, one of the beautiful parts of the Flux is that if the move indeed follows the signal, then I do not have to stay at the screen long hours, I can pinpoint, as I did this morning, when to be in front of my computer. I arrived at 08:15 to watch.

Last night, I also took note of a possible NQ signal to go long at 09:33 CDT today July 15th. Ron, the webmaster in the training garage each morning, tells of "inversions" and how to spot and trade them. In other words, you do not just go immediately with a long or short signal. By following Ron's rules this morning, the NQ 512 tick chart went "short" against the long signal. Following Ron's inversion rules would have made NQ a successful trade to the short-side at 09:37:19.

I admit I am an early user of this system and still testing the Flux but it certainly looks good so far. I'll post more info as time and the system reveals. Best wishes to all. bopwillie

Note to Big Mike: If direct contact by phone or email is ok'd by the site rules, I would not mind sharing.