NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

symphys View Post
A word of warning for German/Foreign traders:

I emailed NT Brokerage soon after the transition (2 weeks ago) to take advantage of the new rates. At first I got an email that the new rates have been approved for my account.
To my surprise on the next statement the commission for ES roundturn was raised to 7,24$!
Emailed the support again and now got an email from Mr. Radecker, who I know was a Mirus support affiliate or so in Germany. He said that the publically posted commissions on the NT Brockerage website are not for German traders! Questionable, but there is nothing I can do about that.

But only last Friday after 2 weeks my commissions were corrected with an empty email answered by the NT support. No refund has been given for the 32,50$ overcharge.

So traders please be aware. After this trouble I guess I will take my business elsewhere...

Traders in Germany have the ability to work directly with NinjaTrader Brokerage and get our standard commission rates available on our website. There will also be another option of working with a registered German broker for clients that prefer/need to have German-speaking support and work with a local German office. This is a separate brokerage firm named Atvantis and the partnership will be officially announced soon.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
The following 2 users say Thank You to NT Brokerage for this post: