NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

yongthanyee View Post
@NinjaTrader
Hi Ray

I am trying to understand the implication for traders who learn of and purchase the NT platform after 15 Jul 2014. If a trader want to use NT to trade an Asian Exchange e.g. could be BMD or Jakarta Future Exchange through PAT or Continuum whichever is available through the local Asian FCM; what are the options available for this trader assuming none of the listed broker on the NT Ecosystem trade into these exchanges.

We exchanged a few posts earlier in this thread on the same topic. In short, Interactive Brokers would be the best brokerage option with the most Asian exchange coverage at this time however, having a strategic partner in the region is desirable. All I can say at this time is that I am personally working on finding an FCM partner in the region and our datafeed/technology strategy likely will be driven by the FCM.

The following user says Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: