Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Nashville Tennessee/United States

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, NQ, GC

Back to the Future Flux System

Well, I just bit the bullet and am now trying to learn this system. Ron, the daily web-instructor does an excellent job, extremely patient, and speaks as he has actually traded before. He is a more mature businessman and knows the Flux system backwards and forwards. Not sure about the younger Michael, if he trades or not. He is the salesman part of their business. Now the system itself is "ghz" hungry; otherwise, you are talking s-l-o-w chart reactions. I had to get additional RAM for my 2.8 ghz 6-core. I may break for a new 5i or better. Have to say, I've seen some terrific signals by looking back with the software 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks and then analyzing what the signals mean on the day of trading. They need a trial period though. The thought of dropping a couple of thousand bucks for more signals should allow one some hands on time. Michael is a bit sales-pushy - "you'll get this 'IF' you get onboard now", and lacks Ron's patience. Once the purchase is made and you are inside the website, with password, etc., you will find that "other" indicators are there for a price. Monthly leases run an additional $195.00 for a special grouping of indicators, and there are some indicators that can be singularly purchased. Every trader knows that you cannot offer your bank-account to an indicator without confirmation of other items on our lists. Flux gives plenty of signals depending on how you configure your charts. Al Brooks price action course is an excellent learning tool to compliment Flux. I am looking hard everyday at this system and will be glad to post my outcomes as they develop. One gent on the Big Mike team has already enjoyed good success with an NG trade. Look at his chart. Congrats on that trade, sir. I'd like to have an actual chat room develop to share results and learning experiences with the Flux. With so many moving parts to it, I'd like to speak with someone who has narrowed down the use of Flux-tools. More later . . .