Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

TraderJim618 View Post
Hi Mike ... in the spirit of trying to encourage and promote information that can assist other traders, I was attempting to illustrate how I use the software to assist my decision process. Not sure why you were not more welcoming from the start, and decided to take a hostile approach, versus asking politely for further clarification, or more detail, which I'd be happy to provide?

Certainly I encounter losses, and of course losses are a part (essential actually) of the trading landscape. I'd be happy to post those charts if you would like to see them. I do manage my risk. That is the key to this game versus the "signal." I typically risk $200-300/contract traded depending on the entry of the trade into the system I trade, and the instrument traded. I know my entry and exits before entering the trade. If the trade is a swing-trade (30-60 minute chart trade), the stop has to be increased by 2.5 - 3x the amounts mentioned (depending on the instrument traded & placement of the entry). As far as expectancy, I am a discretionary trader, and use the FLUX TCMs as one component to the decision process to execute a trade, or terminate a trade, in the overall system. Therefore specifically, I would not define outcome expectancy on this software as a stand alone. I would not use this software as a stand alone to decide to enter a trade, but that is just my trading style and personality.

It was an immensely useful component to trading Crude today on the short side for great profits. Again, it was used as a tool in combination with my system that helped stacked the odds in my favor. And that's what this game is all about--stacking the odds in your favor, while at the same time accepting the risk that you could be 100% wrong.

You posted your review. Move on. Anything further in this thread reads like an advertisement and questions your intentions and affiliations.

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member (see why)

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Big Mike for this post: