Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Falls Church, VA

mrmuggins View Post
I love looking at after the fact screenshot, especially when they are advertising a vendor, as in this case, Flux Capacitor. However, I do not know whether they are as good as the recent poster seem to think they are.

So I am going to show my after the fact charts. Whether I took any of the trades that I have highlighted, does not matter, as long as someone offers me $10000.00 to tell them my secret.

I can continue to post these fantasy trades if anyone is interested, but I cannot guarantee that you will make any money. But experience tells me you will end up losing your hard earned cash.

Enjoy. Dudley

Mr. Dudley ... Thanks for posting your beautifully drawn charts! One notable difference between your charts and the ones I've posted is that your charts don't indicate where you executed your trades. Mind re-posting where your trades were executed? Thanks in advance.