NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

anega View Post
I heard that NinjaTrader Platform users will no longer be able to open new accounts with brokers other than NinjaTrader Brokerage after the 15th of this month. If this is true, I hope that NinjaTrader reconsiders this decision. Personally I would prefer to be able to continue using NinjaTrader with any broker and my guess is that most traders would appreciate the same freedom as well. Even though I have an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage, today I applied for an account with Optimus Futures to make sure I meet the deadline. Based on my research, Optimus seems like a great broker with excellent customer service, solid technical support and competitive commissions. I wish NinjaTrader Brokerage the best and hope that they reach the same level of success that they have reached with their platform business.

Anega,

Your understanding is not correct, allow me to clarify:
  • Existing NinjaTrader Platform users who have purchased before the 15th of July will always have access to the brokerage technologies that we support allowing them to broker where they want now, and in the future
  • New users after July 15th will be able to use the NinjaTrader Platform at any of the brokerages publicly listed here - NinjaTrader Ecosystem | NinjaScript Broker Partners.

The following 2 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: