NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

iqgod View Post
@NT Brokerage - you guys must be swamped with a deluge of applications; can you let applicants know if things are going smoothly or if some days would be needed for you to clear a backlog? Just some reassurance! And apologies for unsolicited advice!

Yes, we are swamped with new account applications and that has created a backlog. Although I am happy and grateful to have such a problem I understand that a quick turnaround in opening an account is critical. As such, I have spoken with my team late this afternoon and they will add resources to the brokerage operations team responsible for the new account opening process first thing in the morning. I expect to have this backlog cleared by early next week.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Ray

The following 3 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: