Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

chattanooga, tn

I attended three of the 1 - 2 hour webinars last week. The 1st one was on the ES. The moderator placed one trade for a 1 point profit. The 2nd day was on the 6E. The moderator placed a trade and the trade was never talked about again. It was a loser. All the moderator talked about till the end was her current winning trades and the usual promo stuff. I texted the moderator about the status of the trade and never a got an answer. The 3rd day was on the ES and was the same moderator as the 1st day. He took five trades which netted out for 1 point profit, not including all the commissions. Based on the results I for one wouldn't be buying this method. Also the webinar had the ES moderator on camara while he was speaking but it was turned off while taking the trades. Interesting!