Should rithmic users be concerned about direction of Ninjatrader | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Should rithmic users be concerned about direction of Ninjatrader

In the heat

Trading Experience: None
Platform: Tradeovate
Favorite Futures: Energy

liquidcci View Post
You can but soon no new clients can use Optimus and NT only if you are grandfathered in. I use Optimus now and am very happy with Optimus service etc.... So my question is directed at potential limitation of choices in future for brokerages and those wanting to use rithmic.

@liquidcci, I've been trying to find the verbiage from NT that says outside brokers will soon be limited in what they can offer much like what you've noted above and in the other NT brokerage thread. I've not been able to find that its that drastic. Admittedly the number of supported brokers dropped pretty dramatically but still, I've not been able to find where they say no new clients for other brokers.....I'm pretty curious about this so is it possible you could post in this thread the language you've seen that hints at this? I'd appreciate it very much.

I'm still reserving judgement on how this will affect me in particular and the NT community at large. I see both pros and cons....your issue is a large one and so thats why I'm asking for specifics.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication, Leonardo da Vinci

Most people chose unhappiness over uncertainty, Tim Ferris