NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Kirkland, WA/United States

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Optimus/Vision/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: Futures

liquidcci View Post
@Big Mike I see this whole thing as limiting some options. The only rithmic broker I see on NT list that will be able to add new NT customers is the lovely friend of this board AMP. Guys like Optimus while can continue to serve customers they have will not be able to signup new customers. At least this is the way I understand it. @NinjaTrader can correct me if I am wrong. So if I ever wanted to switch brokers which I don't as Optimus has been great my only choice for rithmic will be AMP if want to stay with rithmic. Add that to fact guys like Optimus can't add new customers over time could severely degrade ability to support the platform imo.

So this does limit options and can negativly affect NT license holders who want to stay with rithmic and refuse to be subjected to AMP paradise. So it kind of pigeon holes everyone towards Continuum which I had a bad experience with.

This is exactly what I was trying to say. I came back to Optimus after my bad experience with Dorman, and don't imagine leaving again, but also don't like the idea that if I did my options are now limited. Or that going forward I may not be able to refer friends to the same broker I'm using because Ninja doesn't support them anymore. Perhaps I'll change my mind in the future, but for now I think I liked it better when Ninja was focused on platform/data only and you had a wider range of options to tie it into.

Think big, think positive, never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat. Buy low, sell high. Fear? That's the other guy's problem. In this building, it's either kill or be killed. You make no friends in the pits and you take no prisoners. One minute you're up half a million in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don't go to college and they've repossessed your Bentley. Are you with me?

Last edited by LightWeight; July 1st, 2014 at 11:08 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to LightWeight for this post: