NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Austin, TX

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninjatrader, r-trader
Favorite Futures: CL, NG, TF, NQ, YM, GC, ES

optionzen View Post
That's competition I believe in a way it will bring down execution cost and will create transparency in the rate structure as it is hidden at most brokerage firms . Optimus is great brokerage and Matt as a person is a awesome guy .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

@optionzen Sure these NT rates are low but if this leads to less brokers that support NT then it is not good for NT license holders imo. I don't see this is as transformative for the industry. I see it as a step backwards because we may all end up with less.

The way it looks to me is this could eventually end with NT license holders having to use NT brokerage and Continuum exclusively because no other players are left in the game. NT can smile all day long and say we will have choice. But how long will that choice last when they are competing directly with their partner brokers?

All IMO.

"The day I became a winning trader was the day it became boring. Daily losses no longer bother me and daily wins no longer excited me. Took years of pain and busting a few accounts before finally got my mind right. I survived the darkness within and now just chillax and let my black box do the work."
The following 2 users say Thank You to liquidcci for this post: