NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Haifa Israel

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: sierra chart
Broker/Data: Optimus Trading Group/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: es

JGSmith View Post
From what I can gather, it does not mean that new NT users will be required to use NT Brokerage. Everything that I am reading is that everybody still has a choice and that their goal is to make the industry even more competitive which would be good for us.

It still is not sure if these promises will be lived up to, but, based on their track record of doing an incredibly good job ith their clients, there is no reasonto doubt it

From what I heard, as of the 15th of July new NT users will be required to use NT Brokerage. If this is wrong I will be more than happy to stand corrected.

I am not an NT user and I have no personal issue here but I do feel sorry for brokers who will get into serious trouble because of this.
Yes, some of those brokers certainly don't deserve my pity BUT I can tell you that my Broker, Matt from Optimus Trading Group made tremendous efforts to give excellent tech support to his clients who use NT (Just like he does for me with Sierra Chart) and he did everything he could to support NT when ZenFire blew up.

I for an example would be extremely disappointed had Sierra Chart suddenly decided to become a brokerage firm.

Also, some of my colleagues who use NT tell me that now, whenever they start NT, a window pops up with a message that encourages users to take advantage of the NT brokerage service. How do you think other brokers who offer NT would feel about that?

The following 3 users say Thank You to yonatan for this post: