NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Bellingham, WA USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT
Broker/Data: Mirus (Broker), Continuum (Data), Dorman (Clearing)
Favorite Futures: Futures

Saroj View Post
I spoke to Jennifer Baum, Chief Compliance Officer at Dorman, today and she told me that Dorman is requiring "new paper" (i.e. new application) for all mirus (or anyone else) to Ninja account transfers. Unfortunately the New Account link on the Ninja site takes you to a new (as in having no current Dorman account) member form which won't let you past the first page if you use the same username and/or email address... so I logged in to Dorman and started a new app from within my existing account... right off it asked me to choose a broker... no problem, I thought... but, alas, there were 40 or so choices I was faced with. Guess I'll wait until tomorrow to get some guidance.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Can someone at NT confirm that existing Mirus/Dorman clients will need to make a new application at Dorman?

Thanks,

Aventeren