NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.jigsawtrading.com 
Bangkok

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts.NET, S5, Ninj
Broker/Data: AMP, S5, IB
Favorite Futures: ES

Jura View Post
I've read this post multiple times, but I don't get what you're trying to implicitly say here. Why is generating gossip important and, above all, relevant?

Because in the absence of all the facts or seeing how this plays out - there will be a lot or rumor and innuendo.

So to an extent, I'd take a lot of what you hear with a pinch of salt.

As a NinjaTrader partner, I did get a call from Ryan yesterday who told be a bit more that has been explained so far and I don't think it's my place to really say anything potentially commercially sensitive that hasn't been said publicly, although I'm sure Ray will got into more detail at the webinar. There is only so much you can say in an announcement email.

In terms of impact on Ninja 8 - I don't think this had any - that was discussed yesterday but it's not commercially sensitive. I was joking with Ryan about all the extra work he and his team they were getting, he commented that engineering had been lucky in that it they were the ones least impacted.

If you have any questions about the products or services provided, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io "Ask Me Anything" thread
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jigsaw Trading for this post: