NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Belgium

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: SaxoTrader
Broker/Data: SaxoBank
Favorite Futures: ESTX

As a Mirus evolution I would have found it an okay move but coming from Ninja I'm expecting more so I'm tempted to be disappointed.
I don't see the so called innovations as a revolution. The new features are mostly retail oriented including the commissions scheme.

Now the comparison with TradeStation starts to make sense. Can we expect to get a lot more exchanges coverage and even more than TradeStation's list which itself is not extensive ? Can we expect more instruments types than futures, like options, stocks & etf, forex ?
I read that Continuum is a rebranding of CQG. For instance, CQG is able to offer a huge list of worldwide exchanges (including "exotic" futures and what not) as well as options trading and some brokers carry those already...

Not trying to hurry things as I understand this purchase should be a catapult vessel for Ninja, but basically, can we expect a lot more than a Mirus v1.5 in the coming months ? Mirus never was in my top list of brokers considerations. Right now, I find the global offer weak.

Last edited by SARdynamite; July 1st, 2014 at 06:53 AM.
The following user says Thank You to SARdynamite for this post: