Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

manchester, england

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: pfg best
Favorite Futures: oil

Monday morning quarterback

Big Mike View Post
Let's not replace one form of advertising with another. Better to keep vendor promotional material in a single place under a organized review thread.

Someone that only posts after-the-fact screenshots and talks about win percentages and profit, but not losses, risk, and expectancy, is not writing a journal worth reading anyway.

Mike

I love looking at after the fact screenshot, especially when they are advertising a vendor, as in this case, Flux Capacitor. However, I do not know whether they are as good as the recent poster seem to think they are.

So I am going to show my after the fact charts. Whether I took any of the trades that I have highlighted, does not matter, as long as someone offers me $10000.00 to tell them my secret.

I can continue to post these fantasy trades if anyone is interested, but I cannot guarantee that you will make any money. But experience tells me you will end up losing your hard earned cash.

Enjoy. Dudley

Attached Thumbnails
Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-es-09-14-5000-volume-26_06_2014_after-3pm.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-es-09-14-5-min-27_06_2014.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-es-09-14-5000-volume-27_06_2014_2.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-cl-08-14-rjay-s-rangenogap-8-tick-25_06_2014.png  

Last edited by mrmuggins; June 29th, 2014 at 02:17 AM.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mrmuggins for this post: