Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Roswell, GA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Futures

TraderJim618 View Post
Some of you folks are still missing the points made. It's not a battle of Joe Rios' system vs. Michael & Ron's FLUX tools: it's the combination of the two used together that I mentioned was beneficial. The point I was making is that the FLUX TCMs (Time Cycle Markers) are a beneficial component in enhancing MY system performance. I had no intention of explaining the depth and detail of that system.

Come on, use your imagination, it's not that hard to conjure up a few possibilities on how the FLUX software could be beneficial. Most of you have an alpha trigger to enter a trade. So if price is trading close to the trigger and a TCM (that you determine is 65-70% accurate) is about to print, wouldn't that get your attention? Do you always take a trade, no way. But when things line-up, it can be powerful. Hence the number of screenshots to demonstrate examples.

The system worked great Thursday morning with a trade in Nat Gas (NG). I ran my quant analysis, and it showed NG to be a strong laggard, so that favored the
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

can work in a powerful way.

I am going to include the screen shot of that trade so you can see what I've described.

TraderJim would you care to start your own journal with real time postings of some of your trades. Heck, maybe I'll learn something new.

I also think we should keep the focus of this thread solely on BackToTheFuture.

The following user says Thank You to Sazon for this post: