Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Falls Church, VA

Some of you folks are still missing the points made. It's not a battle of Joe Rios' system vs. Michael & Ron's FLUX tools: it's the combination of the two used together that I mentioned was beneficial. The point I was making is that the FLUX TCMs (Time Cycle Markers) are a beneficial component in enhancing MY system performance. I had no intention of explaining the depth and detail of that system.

Come on, use your imagination, it's not that hard to conjure up a few possibilities on how the FLUX software could be beneficial. Most of you have an alpha trigger to enter a trade. So if price is trading close to the trigger and a TCM (that you determine is 65-70% accurate) is about to print, wouldn't that get your attention? Do you always take a trade, no way. But when things line-up, it can be powerful. Hence the number of screenshots to demonstrate examples.

The system worked great Thursday morning with a trade in Nat Gas (NG). I ran my quant analysis, and it showed NG to be a strong laggard, so that favored the
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

can work in a powerful way.

I am going to include the screen shot of that trade so you can see what I've described.

The following user says Thank You to TraderJim618 for this post: