Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Alexandria, Minnesota

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja trader
Broker/Data: IB / IQFeed
Favorite Futures: Forex

TraderJim618 View Post
"Indeed it shows that sometimes the Flux can work with Rios Quant but drawing random dots can also show this."

Not sure what you mean exactly, and with all due respect, I'm not clear how you could evaluate something you don't understand, or haven't used (products)? The TCMs have an approximate accuracy of 70%. I had commented in my original post that I personally don't use the TCMs as my alpha trigger. The TCMs are used as a component in an overall discretionary system that begins with market selection, based on correlations, when I am trading risk on/off commodities or currencies. I have no interest in taking trades simply based on a buy or sell TCM marker. That's a recipe for depleting your trading capital.

It's difficult to convey the significance of how these markers work for me in a post, but I love them in conjunction with the other tools I utilize. All I can say is that after 600+ trades since incorporating them into my system (purchased the software in 4/13), the results have been terrific. Personally I think a trader can learn a helluva lot by looking at charts, that's why I posted so many different instruments to demonstrate executed trades showing how Time Markers and Gnos levels worked together.

BTW, I have no affiliation with BTTFT.

What the heck are you doing posting screenshots? I don't buy the affiliation statement.