Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Falls Church, VA

I'd also like to express an opinion on "Back-To-The-Future's" Flux Package, Time Cycle Marker (TCM) software.

In April 2013, I purchased "Back-To-The-Future's" Flux Package, and incorporated the Time Cycle Markers (TCMs) and Histograms, into my charts. I've had great success with the timing signals in my system in conjunction with the other elements of my system..

I am a multi-instrument Futures, and Forex trader. I execute on the NT platform, and typically trade two contracts (Futures) and 100,000 with Forex. I use a combination of several alpha entry signal methods. My primary footprint for executing trades are found within "Rios Quantitative's Gnos Levels," and I use the Flux Time Cycle Markers to anticipate times a possible change in momentum will occur. I do not use the TCMs as my alpha signal for entry alone.

Are the TCMs 100% accurate? Of course not, nothing is. Are the TCMs 70% accurate as Michael repeatedly mentions in his webinars ... my experience says, yes. I've also found everyone at Back-To-The-Future Trading to be extremely professional and responsive, whenever I needed assistance.

I have read a few posts of users who were unsuccessful using the product, however, that doesn't mean the product isn't great, and effective when used properly. My experience demonstrates that Michael and Ron have developed a remarkable, and unique product.

I attached a few recent trades which show how the TCMs lead price action. Take a look, and you be the judge ...

Attached Thumbnails
Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-gold-short-5-30-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-soy-short-6-12-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-ng-trade-short.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-soy-trade-6-11-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-nq-short-trade-4-4-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-cad-long-trade-4-4-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-copper-short-6-18-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-crude-short-trades-5-28-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-gold-short-6-19-14.png   Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future-ng-short-6-19-14.png  

The following 4 users say Thank You to TraderJim618 for this post: