Anyone heard of SpreadProfessor? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone heard of SpreadProfessor?

Trading Apprentice
Chicago Illinois

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT
Favorite Futures: Energy

I took Pete's course a few years ago when it was a little less expensive. Since I had primarily been trading interest rates up to that point for prop firms in Chicago, I found it quite worthwhile in the sense that after Sim trading it for a few months I had the confidence to venture into energy, grains, stock indices, etc. He has quite a few experienced Chicago area traders as clients.

IMHO, Pete designed the system as a best overall type of compromise in the sense that in many respects it is not a pure academic financial engineering exercise but was meant for practical application for the broadest segment of the trader demographic - and that includes day traders and scalpers.

I would say that my experience at least was a positive one and and it is a profitable and consistent system if you have the discipline to obey the entry and exit rules and have the patience to stay with a swing trade.

Pete is actually a very funny person and a good guy. Not sure what someone would have to do to piss him off.

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix