www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Elite Member
Augusta, GA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: ES, TF

Leadingedge

Arby, I for one appreciate your input as we have been asking for months for someone like yourself to share their experience. I wouldn't mind knowing more about your success if you don't mind sharing it like how consistent you are with this approach, how many trade setups there are and trade management, etc. HT like many vendors here have a horrible reputation and most of the time i think it is well deserved. If he is not a scam then he must be the best trader ever because before the NFA made their website change their advertising claims, he was going around saying that he makes 20-30 ES points a day or something outrageous like that. He also exhibits too many of the same faults that other notable scam artists display like vagueness, arrogance, rudeness, unwillingness to help traders and a refusal to prove his approach when asked. You know this of course. It certainly seems obvious that he does not enjoy his teaching capacity, so why is he there if he is such a legendary trader? If i made 20-30 points per contract per day, I might not even participate on this board as great as it is let alone moderate multiple chat rooms.

The following user says Thank You to booker777 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix