EOTPRO's "Flip a Coin" Webinar | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOTPRO's "Flip a Coin" Webinar

Site Administrator
Manta, Ecuador

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: My own custom solution
Favorite Futures: E-mini ES S&P 500

EOTPRO's "Flip a Coin" Webinar

I try to avoid advertising commercial stuff because I don't want people to think I am affiliated (which I'm not), but this particular email that I received today from EOT caught my eye.

Here is the gist of the email:

EOTPRO
About the event: Chuck LeBeau and David Lucas tested hundreds of technical indicators over an eight year period and concluded that nearly all traditional price indicators were no better for trading decisions than flipping a coin. If LeBeau and Lucas are right, then most indicators that traders use daily in making trading decisions are useless. Markets are not orderly and there is no underlying pattern in the markets to be discovered. Does that mean, we as day traders should we give up hope and quit trading? Should we just flip a coin and hope for the best? NO!

Bill will examine the reasons for abandoning traditional indicators and cover the following topics to help you make better trading decisions...
• How to understand the basic nature of the futures markets and why traditional price indicators do not deliver success
• Best practices for measuring high probability and the important difference between market prediction and market forecasting
• How to put it all together to identify and capitalize on great trading opportunities on both large and small time frames for futures, forex and equities
• Added Bonus: Live application examples of EOTPRO's Neural Network and Future Price prediction indicators exclusive for NinjaTrader!
Special Trading Room Privileged Access: Judge us for yourself as we are offering 'privileged access' trial to our trading room. For a limited time, you will have full client privileges with the opportunity to witness our unique approach to trading, giving our clients a real trading advantage, developing consistent, successful traders. This privileged access is limited, register quickly and experience the EOTPRO difference!

The link they give to register:
EOTPRO Free trials

I found it interesting because EOT sells indicators, but they also sell a room and a neural network trading system. I've always thought that Bill was a good trader, and that the EOT room is a good place for beginners to learn a great deal. While I probably won't attend the webinar, I'm curious if anyone else will and what they will take away from it.

You guys know my opinions already: the more naked the chart, the better (no indicators). And don't rely on automation to make money.

Mike

Due to time constraints, please do not PM me if your question can be resolved or answered on the forum.

Need help?
1) Stop changing things. No new indicators, charts, or methods. Be consistent with what is in front of you first.
2) Start a journal and post to it daily with the trades you made to show your strengths and weaknesses.
3) Set goals for yourself to reach daily. Make them about how you trade, not how much money you make.
4) Accept responsibility for your actions. Stop looking elsewhere to explain away poor performance.
5) Where to start as a trader? Watch this webinar and read this thread for hundreds of questions and answers.
6)
Help using the forum? Watch this video to learn general tips on using the site.

If you want
to support our community, become an Elite Member.

The following user says Thank You to Big Mike for this post:

Page generated 2018-10-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix