www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.leadingedgetrading.com trading review

Banned: Advertising and Promotion
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

Big Mike View Post
@Arby what is your affiliation with this vendor? I noticed your goal on futures.io (formerly BMT) was to post this, it reads like an advertisement not a review.

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro

I am new here, so I am not very familiar with how things should be done here. I am a member of the Silver Room. I have no affiliation with leadingedgetrading, I don't know HT's name, and on several occasions I have been on the receiving end of several sharply worded corrections, one lasting 20 minutes, which bothered me for days. But in the bigger view I didn't care because I have never been in a place before where the numbers are called out ahead like here. I have traded for a long time and have not seen anything like this before.

I don't think HT is for everybody because he does respond strongly often, and oftentimes when you ask a question the answer doesn't seem to fit the question (it took me quite awhile to figure out why, which led to the "aha moment" I mentioned. I will say I respect the guy because he is very good at what he does and I don't think the strong responses are personal at all, it is just the cost of doing business at his site.

Over the years I have tried so many things, have introduced a fair number of people to trading, and have had a hand in people following Markay Latimer, Gary Williams (someone I am also excited about), and now HT. Several of my friends are with HT now.

I try to write things even handedly, positive or not so positive, because people are risking money and possibly their financial well being when entering the trading market. It didn't occur to me that my review of HT sounded like I was associated with him because it did take me longer than many to learn how to do it right, I have been talked to sternly on several occasion, etc. When I first joined your site I was hoping to find out what others thought of this before I spent time and money on it. Now that I have spent the time and money I thought I would let people know what I found helpful in decoding HT (sometimes you think he is saying one thing and he is actually saying another).

I am way more happy with him than not. I can drop from this thread if I am not doing this right, I mostly wanted to give the kind of help that I wish someone would have given me earlier.

Thanks so much for this site, it looks like it took a huge effort and it is very well thought out. If you have any more questions I will do my best to answer them as straight forward as possible. Thank you!

The following user says Thank You to Arby for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix