Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

Flux and FPC lines

The calculations of the markers are that simple. There's a little more to it than that. I am extremely uncomfortable with the idea of waking up and someday finding out 2 years of your life's work is now cracked and free to the world. LOL.

Upgrading is a constant endeavor. There's so much about Institutional trading that reveals itself the deeper you study it and follow cycles. Any programmer following this trail would have a hard time not upgrading and enhancing what they saw and learned along the way.

I never used to believe this stuff was going on. I thought everything I was watching was random.

Support and resistance lines are another unexplored universe. Some traders are using floor pivots etc vs looking at the price support and resistance levels that have actually been established by the players. You can calculate those levels with the aid of a quad-core vs the pen and paper analysis that Gann had to use.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote