Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TSTrader, NinjaTrader...
Favorite Futures: ALL- Futures, Forex, Equities

Daytrader999 View Post
Just received this Email from TST today, I think this isn't going to make things easier for a new (TST) trader:

Attachment 147297

Daytrader999- You are quick on the draw.

The email does indicate current and past Traders are grandfathered.

As for your comments on new users. As you may be aware of being on our email list, most, if not all of those that get funded come from the 10 day Trading Combine. Most traders choose this Combine as it can be completed within a month. Being able to review your performance each month allows a trader to locate problem areas or bad habits and use the next month to focus on breaking that bad habit (it usually takes about a months to break a habit if you are focused each day on getting better - I recommend the book the Power of Habit). Which I believe Linda Raschke spoke about here on futures.io (formerly BMT).

The 10 day Combine also puts those that have a solid foundation and a sound strategy in a position they can start trading with a Funded Account right away.

Lastly, traders can and always will be able to contact us to customize a Trading Combine which will allow them to have 20 or more trading days. Customizing allows us to work with anyone to find the account parameters, duration and objective that best fits with their trading to ensure everyone has an equal opportunity for success.

Also, be watching your email later this week as we are excited to announce lower profit targets for a few of our Trading Combine accounts.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

mp

If you have any questions about our products or services at TopstepTrader, please send me a Private Message or use the FIO "Ask Me Anything" thread.

Last edited by TopstepTrader; May 20th, 2014 at 05:00 PM.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TopstepTrader for this post: