L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

L2ST experiences? (www.l2st.co.uk)

Elite Member
wichita,ks, united states

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP
Favorite Futures: ES,TF,NQ,CL,

Great Experience

I debated joining Kam's room for several months before I finally just gave in and joined it. After 2 months spent in the room I think the negative posts come from traders looking for a trade calling service. Kam teaches a method that if your new to order flow, market profile, or trading, you can use this method to create a trading plan. Kam is very responsive during the season and does an excellent job answering questions and working with the traders. The primary focus during the trading hours is the ES. I've experienced a lot of poor customer service in the "trading help" business, and I feel that Kam is worth the price.

"When new money is created on a grand scale, it must go somewhere and have some major consequences. One of these will be greatly increased volatility and instability in the economy and financial system."
J. Anthony Boeckh
The following 4 users say Thank You to matthoffman for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.06 seconds with 10 queries on phoenix