how is eotpro's ncep working | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

how is eotpro's ncep working

Elite Member
Sandwich MA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: NQ

You can follow them in real time this week if you like. P.S. I'm not endorsing their service. I tried them for one month and I don't think they are on track to isolate the chop signals. They also miss some huge moves.

Dear Friends of EOTPRO,

Free Trial This Week! Starts Monday, May 17th to Friday, May 21st. US market open time 9:30EST, end time 3:30EST.

Please join our forum to access the Free Trial. Visit the following link to the EOTPRO forum page: http://www.eotpro.com/forum

Then follow this three step process:

1. Register for the forum, on the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Confirm your registration.
3. Sign in to the forum - You can log in here: Sign In

You can then gain access to the password for the trading room under the 'Free Trial Password' section on the main forum page. It will also give you the room link for each corresponding day.

Please note: Our website is still undergoing construction and therefore pages and links are continuously changing. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me,

Candice
EOTPRO Developments Inc.
www.eotpro.com

The following user says Thank You to topstep for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix