C TRADER PRO ... anyone using it? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

C TRADER PRO ... anyone using it?

Elite Member
Near the BEuTiFULL Horse Shoe

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: MBTrading Dukascopy ZenFire
Favorite Futures: $EURUSD when it is trending

MXASJ View Post
Trader.Jon have you actually compiled it to work directly on Windows or are you running it in a shell? Reason I ask is I just rechecked the documentation I have for the more popular APIs and the only ones that support Unix are IB and RTS Tango, neither of which is ideal for my own requirements.

Thanks.

I have not used it ... I was awaiting a better graphics package to be included (for Windows) which I have yet to see .. Dr. Katz did say he used IB to trade with this software.

Honestly I was looking at several platforms when I was looking at this one, and I got it because I was expecting to learn Linux at the same time but my Linux buddy moved away and I didnt have the time to do all else (ie NT got my attention because of the strong community built around it.) and had considered that this might be a tool to use alongside NT.

Page generated 2018-07-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix