What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Elite Member
The Internet

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TBD
Broker/Data: TBD
Favorite Futures: TF, CL, 6E, Forex

You can find almost everything you want for FREE by searching the internet.

I spent some good funds on courses in my early days. Many of them were not even remotely worth what they cost, most especially if they came from Trader's Library or MarketPlace Books. Even the more expensive courses are often poorly compiled and unprofessionally delivered, qualifying more as a promotional to further selling you more expensive services like "advanced courses", trading rooms, signal services, scanning software or proprietary indicators.

Some of the best video trading instruction comes via YOUTUBE.COM videos. I'm amazed at what I've been able to learn from obscure "Joe Traders" who made videos of their strategies.

The best instruction, IMO, comes from the myriad of excellent books that have been professionally published. NONE of the courses costing hundreds to thousands of dollars comes close to the well-written books. (ie: "Mastering The Trade" by John Carter). That is just one -- there are MANY that are excellent.

Search the internet ... and make time to study what you find.

The following user says Thank You to Zephyr for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix