Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

Lehrte, Germany

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: PTP / Rithmic
Favorite Futures: NQ

prisoner6 View Post
I didn't follow the room today, logged in at the end and it said he'd made 27.50 NQ points. I would wonder how many trades it took to do that. Yesterday he made 11 points (so he said), but there were 23 trades. If that was in autotrade, the commissions at $8 / RT would almost equal the net gain (net gain $880 - 736, based on 4 lots).

Hey, if he can turn around the trading in the next couple of weeks and get an 80% average, as he claims he can do, I "might" let him trade a one lot for a while....

Well, I think the commissions should have eaten up these profits in every case...

I really don't know how he trades in his room since I'm not able to attend the room at these times, but I know from personal experience that if one strictly follows the original rules of BDT, there's a real chance of making some consistent profits...so I really wonder why he digresses from his initial set of rules.

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote