would like 3 good market profile trading rooms to choose fro | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

would like 3 good market profile trading rooms to choose fro

sweden

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, NT
Favorite Futures: ES

I dont have any experience of trading rooms since I kind of allergic paying for this kind of service. I try to look within myself instead. But during my MP journey Ive encountered some rooms that seem interesting.

Many talk about Tom Alexanders room. He kind of does a combo of MP and breadth/tick.

Another popular pure MP room is the JPJ room. Ive seen some of this guys setups and he is really just using MP. Some even describe him as a kamikaze style trader, since he will put his orders in if there is a setup even if it seems the market is unstoppable. But then again he averages some, with a technique he calls the McGuyver where he double up at some levels, or actually triples up since he enters 2 more units if his first is in trouble.

But there are also 2 less expensive rooms that I would rather try than the 2 above.

Balance trader has a really interesting concept but he is not pure MP. He does his levels splitting and merging the profiles and then uses another trade system to trade those levels.

Profiletraders is pure MP. And the guy Reza puts his DOM so you can see it. If you check out his site you can see his winning losing stats that are updated every day. This one is actually the only trading room Ive ever considered trying out.

The following 2 users say Thank You to fiki for this post: