Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone watched Mentors Mike movies of Pacific Trading Academy

Elite Member
Alexandria/Egypt

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT, Mt4
Favorite Futures: Forex,futures

Follow up, doing great

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Hi guys,

As I mentioned in the previous post that I've started my course with Mentor Mike Bridges. And I've promissed to update you, here I am. So far I'm doing fine on the sim account using the same exact capital and contract size that I intend to use on the live account. Mentor Mike trades only S&P, but I've tried his method on crude oil and it worked. I have posted S&P and CL trades from 3/20/2014, and S&P from 3/21/2014. Enjoy.

Thanks and I wish you many ticks and points

Sam, the wave surfer.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix