Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com)

Nelson, B.C. , Canada

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: IB.ca
Favorite Futures: Tf, 6E-soon, ES,CL

Puretick.com had to change their web site to this ; 'Puretick.co - because of so many complaints.

BEWARE . Puretick.co is hard to cancel your subscription without over billing.
Alex - likes to have affairs with his chubby lady traders. Hi Sandra ! How's Spain ?
Not a great site.
Word gets out.
Alex, obviously is not a real trader; any trader worth their 'salt' would accept that some people will question
your strategy (-ies), NOT Alex, he will kick you out of his room if you question his trades !!
Alex makes his money by selling memberships.
If not, then why does someone with a so called 89% success rate, only have 80-110 people in his room every
month ?? after 5 years !
Obviously people get smart and drop out; so he brought in Brian - a marketing person to boost sales.
When you have integrity, you don't need sales' people to push the hype and do extra billing
Wise up Alex...
Show your live DOM and we'll see your real Trades !! Doubt you're big enough to do that. ... I paid my dues, hope you learn from these comments above
about PURETICK.CO - = AVOID

Last edited by Greatwest1; March 17th, 2014 at 02:23 AM. Reason: spelling corrected.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatwest1 for this post: