Anyone heard of SpreadProfessor? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone heard of SpreadProfessor?

Elite Member
Mumbai, India

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, NT7,eSignal
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Index,currencies

Update on SpreadProfessor course:
A quick update on the spread trading course since my last post. Pete has extended his services and weekly webinar discussion even beyond the 6 months period without any additional charges and he expects just a regular contribution to weekly webinars.
With regard to my results with his methods, over 65% trades were closed in profits over last 8 months and I feel confident using the method adopted in his course. I could feel the difference between holding an outright contract and holding a spread trade for days to weeks. With spreads, I was more comfortable holding overnight as I am relatively immune to broader market movements and sudden geopolitical events. Overall, I am satisfied with my spread trade results.
I just hope Pete would introduce us to more advanced concepts in spread trading in the future.

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix