Webinar: Trading Order Flow w/VeloxPro's BookMap | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Webinar: Trading Order Flow w/VeloxPro's BookMap

Elite Member
Chicago + IL

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: ES

@switchtrading I just viewed the webinar and thought this looks very promising. In your first example what are you seeing that tells you the shorts were squeezed? I guess I having a little trouble interpreting the shades of gray other than understanding the white means larger size. And have you still been using this bookmap? How's it going? Thanks,

switchtrading View Post
After giving BookMap a try on X_TRADER,i have found it to be a solid tool not only for learning about market dynamics but its ease of use.
There are however some weak points,well not so much weak,but more things that take the edge off from it really being ridiculously intuitive for an active scalper.
I will be contacting the guys and just letting them know how i got on.

I have attached a BookMap chart which shows a clear squeeze as sellers get caught loading up on the lows in the fdax traded on the EUREX.
This was taken from a market reply,but absolutely could have been taken real-time when the opportunity arose.
No point me saying too much,just take a look at the pic.
rgds
S
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix