YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

grappling dummy
Hawaii at the beach

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars

Darkpooltrading...
I have found the same thing. Looking solely at intraday price action confuses the trees for the forest. Drawing and identifying trade zones and no trade zones are a big key. But intraday I can and have seen countless times smart money violate known s /r zones to run stops.
That is why I want to learn VP.
I have conversed online with Ytc (Lance) on charts or ideas hes posted. Though do not have his book. Many of his trades and PA is similar to what I have scrounged up in pa and have used.

Which VP or system on orderflow have you focused on? I am only familiar with some of the basic theory. I have been debating on Jigsaw and Marketdelta. The footprint chart is the easiest for me to id with. I have the NoBs book on orderflow watched his and other videos. But am wondering on the next step. I was thinking a room like Marketdelta or jigsaw would be the next step. Any suggestions?

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix