YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Vendor: diversifyportfolio.com 
PTA, Gauteng

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Self built + Sierra + TWS
Favorite Futures: Stocks and Options

Adamus View Post
Not long-winded at all. All makes sense. You're using volume profiles to find the levels? (or does that question make me look stupid?)

Yes my areas of interest are determined using the profiles,...but more importantly I use them to tell me a story of what the market is trying to do. I try to trade with the story.

Adamus
Using volume (and switching from forex to futures) is one of the options that lies ahead for me if my latest approach that I'm currently working on doesn't pay off - although higher on my list is lengthening my time-frame. I am trying to develop the ability to work the YTC PAT methodology on the 3-min time-frame but my last foray showed me I wasn't experienced enough to keep it all together on a 3-min chart. On the hourly chart though, that could be a totally different story.

Good luck. That's what's great about YTC, it really doesn't matter about timeframe, it's about understanding the price action. So you can scale up or down the time frame as needed.

Diversification is the only free lunch
The following user says Thank You to DarkPoolTrading for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix