YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

YTC Price Action Trader (www.ytcpriceactiontrader.com)

Vendor: diversifyportfolio.com 
PTA, Gauteng

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Self built + Sierra + TWS
Favorite Futures: Stocks and Options

YertleTurtle View Post
As far as I can tell no one is profitably running this system on futures.io (formerly BMT) - is this accurate?

You may want to check out my old journal. The roots of my old trading method were firmly based on YTC, and yes I did consider it to be profitable however it is by no means a 'system'. YTC is very much about identifying market state and using discretion and experience to trade. Trying to automate YTC into a 'system' is the wrong way to go in my opinion.

I no longer trade a YTC based methodology, but that is purely as a result of a natural progression i've found myself taking and a move to something that i've found to better suit my psychology. YTC is however excellent and Lance Beggs really knows his stuff.

Old journal: PASR Journal

Diversification is the only free lunch
The following 6 users say Thank You to DarkPoolTrading for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix