Options newsletter, trading room, alerts | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Options newsletter, trading room, alerts

Elite Member
Warner Robins GA/USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ToS
Favorite Futures: SPX

John Carter - simpleroptions.com

I am certain that there are folks much more knowledgeable than me regarding this question. I would like to point out that in learning about options I read and kinda understood most of the introductory and intermediate options books out there ( I love to read). However, these books really just defined what options are defined the different strategies. I still lost money because I did not understand the PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF SAID STRATEGY. Folks can say what they want regarding John Carter's Simpleroptions.com service, but I am eternally grateful for what he has shown me in LIVE APPLICATION in his webinars on how to use options in different strategies. Yes, he is a prolific webinar maker (and would love for you to buy something from him), but so far it has been well worth the money. You can sign up for a free daily market note at his site also. His site for paid members gives you a morning and afternoon email update with a nightly email and video update. PLUS, they have recorded around 2 hours of live option trading info daily from their higher paid LIVE service. I do not daytrade, but I have learned immensely regarding manipulating option greeks to your advantage by watching John (as well as the other hosts) in how they trade options. As a plus you can also see some daily charts provided by Carolyn Boroden (from her website fibonacciqueen.com) and he especially gears his information toward the thinkorswim (ToS) platform which is what I use. ToS is very powerful and daunting, but he shows how to turn that power to your benefit and harness it's capacity.

I see that you also use TradeStation, which he many times pulls charts from also.

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix