Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

London + UK

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Proprietary Analytics
Broker/Data: Multiple broker + Multiple feed
Favorite Futures: Currently European and US equities

Interesting thread. I'd echo Big Mike here in saying don't use trading rooms instead pick up a book or 10 and learn by doing as all the info you need is on Amazon and online for free. Bottom line there are no short cuts..and there's a reason this is one of the most challenging professions out there.

I was looking at trade rooms when I first started out to help with understanding more about NT7 if nothing else and did look at this chap JJ actually. I thought better of it though. Especially when I read so many clearly fake posts written of forums online. To be honest it does sound like some of the users on this post where vendor affiliated as the language is very similar to the other posts from JJ (of perhaps that's the conspiracy theorist in me surfacing). And given they were allegedly selling indicators from futures.io (formerly BMT) that kind of makes sense as they would have had to have a membership here. Piracy is bad for the business especially given the time and effort the contributors/developers here have put in. Just wanted to give a shout out to those that contribute their work!!! Big thank you.

Sand.

The following user says Thank You to sands for this post: