Mentor Wanted - Thank you in advance. | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Mentor Wanted - Thank you in advance.

Elite Member
Nashville

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: CQG
Favorite Futures: ES

Mentor Wanted - Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I am looking for a experienced mentor. I am completely confused and need help in the worse way. I trade CL and starting trading 3 years ago. I consider myself "serious" starting May of 2013. I have good stats, but can't seem to glean an edge. My stats give me good info regarding CL daily range, how often O/N hi and lo is broken, how often the 15 min range is broken and to what side...etc. I'm not looking for someone to give me an edge or tell me what to do. I just need the support of someone to keep me on track from time to time. I am lost. I'm not looking for a vendor (nor will I pay for one). I pay as much as I'm going to pay right now for data feed and software.

I'm not really expecting much, but if anyone is trading fulltime and has been consistently profitable for a number of years, and wouldn't mind receiving an occasional email/call from me....please let me know. I know fulltime traders are busy with their own lives, so I won't take much time and I'll keep right to the point.

Thank you.

The following user says Thank You to Nashville22 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix