AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Elite Member
Kansas City Mo.

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker/Data: tradestation
Favorite Futures: es

Since we are in the midst of a classic snow storm i have a few weeks free to visit some trading rooms.. alfa wave room is the first . After reading previous reviews I was braced for the "show" Ala was putting on. Question number 1 will you show you DOM are you just winging it here? she didn't like and tried to change the subject something she is a master at. When i asked about her so called danger zones as simply being fib extensions she seemed even more disturbed/
To clarify here my previous profession was in the adult entertainment business and managing over 40 entertainers/strippers so I'm a expert in spotting women who know how to work men and Ala should get a award for all the crap she comes up with. She talk a good game but your not going to learn a thing of value in her free room. Every trade i saw was called out after the fact and all the losers were swept under the carpet/ When I finally addressed why she didnt want to talk about the losers she had shown she tried to turn the tables calling me trouble to which i said the only trouble i was having was trying to understand her ramblings about everything but the trade set ups. She kept trying to change charts to find a few winning trades she could show the room.
After seeing the charts posted here and on her videos I cracked her so called code and sent her a message that I didnt need to take her 3500 class as I had already figured it out . Just take a look at the pics section on her site and you'll see a number of older men snuggling up to her and Ella striking poses like the so called model/ hustler she appears. The days I had were entertaining but as far as educational value NONE. If you'd like to hear a Russian MILF tallk like a sex operator then this is the room for you.

The following 4 users say Thank You to ironman07 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix