Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Elite Member
Indianapolis, IN USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker/Data: Several
Favorite Futures: ES CL ZB

This is for NTSST3,

Real simple. Before you purchase, get the phone numbers of 6 customers who have been successfully using the method for at least 6 months. Be very clear, if you intend to trade full time, then you want to speak with full time traders. If you intend to trade part time, then you want to talk with part time traders. If you get any kind of song & dance about not wanting to share personal information, etc., then put you hand on your wallet and squeeze - don't let a single dollar slip away. Further, you don't need to waste your time talking to someone who bought the course last week and had a winning trade on Friday - that means nothing. If you like what you see in the room, and get at least 6 nice conversations under your belt from folks who are successfully implementing the method, it might be worth a go.

For what it's worth, and I know this is completely unsolicited advice, but here is my recommendation. I'd take whatever money you planned to shell out for education and put it in a small account. Bring up a chart with no indicators and watch price for a month, every day, no trades. After a month of screen time, when you feel the market is going up, get long, when you have profits take them. When you feel the market is going down, get short, when you have profits, take them. Do that for a month on sim. At that point, you'll be ahead of 90% of your competitors. Finally, start trading with 1 contract and plan on spending your entire "educational" fund. In other words, don't be surprised if you take some losing trades - it happens. The good news, is that it's not that complicated. But there are plenty of courses out there that will have you looking at divergence and oscillators and red / green arrows and moving averages, etc. etc. Watch the charts, observe price. When it's going up, buy. Going down, sell. When you have profits, take them. Wash, rinse, repeat.

ntsst3 View Post
I have been in Roger's room the last two days .. it was free for a five day trial. they have been in the green both days and most of the other traders in the room are posting profits but you know how those things can be.. those traders might be in sim or like 20 ticks under for the day and just lying, but anyhow .. i plan on writing a short review about the trading room in the vendors thread once my free subscription runs out.

one caveat: the "profits" posted are in sim..

The following 4 users say Thank You to timefreedom for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix