Traders International | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Traders International

Market Wizard
virginia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: ES

Forum Reputation: Legendary

Quoting 
During the years I was contracted to help launch and build TI, their reputation was spotless and they were a class act. What happened after I left is history. I went my way and they went theirs. I am not responsible for what they do yet I am forever blamed for decisions they made long after I left.

Sorry, are we talking about the same TI here?. I first got exposed to TI at NY Expo 2000 and the next 9 NY Expos. A face-to-face demo with Afshin at the NY expo told me he was selling snake oil and it was confirmed when Franz came to town swinging his 'unit' as he explained it each of his 'unit' = 50 cars. Then he invited ET members to watch his 'live' trading; average in 4 'units' each time until somebody call him out as there were no corresponding contracts on the live DOM, busted and fired shortly afterward. So don't tell me 'their reputation was spotless'. I have been around the block quite a few times and you can't spin me.

The following 2 users say Thank You to cory for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix