Anyone heard about symmetry indicators (www.symmetryindicators.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone heard about symmetry indicators (www.symmetryindicators.com)

Elite Member
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: 6E, CL, Anything that moves

romus View Post
OpalDragon and typer77

You have said enough but I want to add my own experience being only attracted to his webinar and follow up "training". He scheduled training for late afternoon so it suited me as it was early morning our time. I have joined the room and I am waiting, waiting... When I asked about promised training he finally showed up and said it was already done as anounced earlier (apparently as soon as I went to bed) - so I missed out and he would not repeat it. I showed my disappointmnet so he went 'agro' and ended up kicking me out of the room!

Damn dude... @romus that sucks... but yea I unfortunately know what you are saying... that does sound like him.

The guy is a psycho.... :O end of story.. I am not using the word correctly *most probably.. but you know what I mean.

Also I don't know what you mean by "Agro" -- like : he went 'agro' . That word is unfamiliar to me.. but I think you meant 'crazy and psycho...'? Because that is how he was/is ....

Good thing people will see this thread and tell him to f off... ;p

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix