Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Salt Lake City, UT

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SC, NT, MT
Broker/Data: AMP
Favorite Futures: NQ ES YM Bonds

You accusation really rubbed me the wrong way. futures.io (formerly BMT) is not a hacked-indicator, download site by any means. With the vast majority of the Ninja Trader indicators available here, the contributor authored source code is readily available. If a DLL is involved it is most definitely not a hacked DLL. You ever follow a recipe and make a something to eat? You ever make your own recipe? Me, I can go to a restaurant, taste it and then go home and re-create my version of it. One can and does get to a state as a developer/engineer where if they see it, research it, and/or read about it, they can build their own version of it. When I come to an understanding and “envision” the algorithm or process, codifying it is easy. I pride myself on this ability; it’s what I get paid for during the day. I enjoy the puzzle aspect of figuring out complex things. Your accusation is totally unfounded. Urg….

The following 2 users say Thank You to tulanch for this post: