Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

@ Germany

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: FDAX

BTTFT Michael View Post
I suspect when one of the esteemed members of this forum finally cracks our software and posts a free version in the ELITE MEMBERS SECTION, everyone on this forum will decide that everything we've been doing for 5 years was genius....revolutionary. People will shout, "THANKS THIS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE"!!!!

I know this, because the Elite section is filled with hacked versions of software that other companies developed, and lost to the masses. ...

Having spoken to more traders than anyone on this forum...having managed more money than most people will ever see, I can say that my own personal journey has been on par with that of writer Jack Schwager, author of "The New Market Wizards". ...
When our code is finally hacked, released, upload to the ELITE MEMBER section, and celebrated, I guess we'll have our moment in the sunshine then...albeit a bittersweet one.

These are strong words for a vendor here at BigMike. If anyone is looking for cracked versions then the BigMike Forum is not the right source for that. I own your software too, but i'm far away from having live changing moments. I'm not a fan of vendor bashing - but for me it was not the right tool, so i don't use it anymore.

The following 5 users say Thank You to Koepisch for this post: